We are committed to making dining an effortless, relaxing & safe experience and as such, in-line with Government Protocols have implemented the following measures;
• Clear signage guides guests on arrival and throughout the restaurant
• Tables are set a minimum of 1 metre apart
Health & Safety Measures:
• Alcohol-based hand sanitisers are available for guest use – throughout the restaurant
• Tables and tableware are thoroughly sanitised before each and every reservation
• Menus are accessible on personal devices via a QR code. Single-use paper menus are also available
• All on our team abide by rigorous personal hygiene protocols and wear hygiene masks
• Contactless dining is available upon request
• Contactless payment options are available
If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Wilde - Update 18th September 2020
In accordance with Government Level 3 restrictions, we regret to inform you that we can only accept resident guest bookings for our restaurants and bars from Saturday, September 19th until 10th October (subject to Government notice).
If you have made a booking with us during this time, our Guest Relations Team will be in touch with you to cancel it or to reschedule for a later date.
We hope that you stay safe and well and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Your friends at Wilde.